Microsoft Innovation Center – Philippines is now accepting interns for June – October 2011.
- Current student of any university majoring in either IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT Related Course.
- Enrolled in an OJT/Internship Subject for the present semester/trimester.
- Has passed at least three major Computer Programming subjects.
- The interns will be responsible creating applications based on the Microsoft Technology stack. These applications can be directly related to the Student’s current Undergraduate research.
- The interns are also expected to deliver technology sessions in the Microsoft Innovation Center for visitors.
Student interns will get the following benefits:
- Access to Microsoft software and learning resources
- Possible employment opportunities upon completion of
Interested applicants may send the following requirements to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Student Grades Record (if available)
- Current school registration form indicating the OJT subject enrolled
- Letter/Notice from school (OJT Request Form, OJT Acceptance Form)
Qualified applicants would be scheduled for an interview.