The long wait is over. The response shown by the Filipino tech students over the past few months has been great and overwhelming for us. At the end of the deadline submission, we have gathered more than 60 entries from the passionate student teams across the country.
Without further ado, we are thrilled to announce this season’s Imagine Cup National Finalist Teams for Imagine Cup Philippines 2015! Congratulations to all (11) eleven teams who will advance to the National Finals this coming April!
In the Games category, our National Finalist teams are:
- STUDIO SOIL, for their project Sprout, by Patricia Marie Alonzo & Juan Miguel Maningo of De La Salle College of St. Benilde and Krystel Lizzette & Justin Chester Valdez of University of the Philippines Manila.
- YONDUFONDU, for their project Change, by John Miguel Abejero, CJ Nicole Francisco, Ma. Alissandra Louise Ong, and Heidi Tibunsay of De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde.
- GNIUS, for their project Space Rush 3D, by Victor John Castillo, Mark Yves Bruce, Fumiya Azuma, and Margeline Faye Ramirez of Lyceum of the Philippines University – Cavite.
- MANE, for their project Tadhana, by Franz Buenaventura, Earl Go-Aco III, Kevin Lee IV, and Giselle Que of De La Salle University – Manila.
In the Innovation category, our National Finalist teams are:
- APPANALYTICS: Chloe Marie Repaso, Edward James Caburnay, and May Glorebille De Castro of the University of Southeastern Philippines
- ATOMO: Alvine Garcia Aurelio of Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Philip Roimon Domingo of Far Eastern University, Bryan Anthony Garcia of Adamson University, and Yvette Watson of Treston International College
- PEW PEW: Mark Castilo, Matthew Go, Joyce Guiao, and Oliver Syson of De La Salle University – Manila
- RECUPERA: Renz Paolo M. Abergos, David John D. Ricafort, Maria Luisa J. Sebastian, and Edwill Dave N. Tan of De La Salle University
In the World Citizenship category, our National Finalist teams are:
- SPECTRES, for their project Our Voice, Therence John Resabal, Allen Moses Marzan, Ahmed Masahud, and Sheila Renei Gomez of De La Salle – College of St. Benilde.
- PROJECT: SING!: Charles Justin Lim, and Sean Andrew Rafanan of Ateneo de Manila University.
- OUTBOX: Mark Mark Ian Castillo, Kristian Catahan & Marcus Malabag of De La Salle University – Manila, and Kirby Vera Cruz of De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde.
We congratulate the National Finalist teams and suggest them to stay connected with official Microsoft Imagine Cup for further updates, http://imaginecup.com and Microsoft Philippines Academic Team (email@example.com) for the official Imagine Cup Philippines 2015 news. We wish you all the best of luck! see you this coming April!