Attention Tech Students in Luzon!
Yes, that’s right. We have 3 batches of MSP Application – Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. For now, we are accepting applications from students in Luzon. We are looking for new recruits with the right APPtitude to join our tech student rockstars! Students will be evaluated based on the following:
- Student designers and developers
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Visual languages, .NET Framework and Microsoft technologies
- Must have skills in multiple platforms, languages, and technologies
- Can design Metro-themed creatives and UIs
- A bona fide student of your college/university and presently enrolled in a Computer Science/Information Technology/Multimedia Arts related course and at least 18 years old
- An active member of your school student organization
- Able to name a reference (dean/college head/organization adviser)
- Must be passionate about technology
- Assertive, would love to learn more, can self-study
- Committed to share your time, experience and knowledge to the academic community
- Has a sense of Leadership
- Innovative, creative, and full of ideas!
If you have the abovementioned qualifications, then WE WANT YOU to be a part of the Microsoft Student Partner Program!
The Microsoft Student Partner Program recognizes the top young minds from around the world who are passionate about technology. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to develop real-world skills to help you succeed in your future career, to help others learn about the technology of today and tomorrow, and to connect with other like-minded students, all while having a ton of fun along the way. Selected IT students get the opportunity to build a closer relationship with Microsoft, connect with IT enthusiasts, learn new stuff, develop their skills and help the academic community learn the latest technology.
Microsoft Student Partners (MSPs) are encouraged to share their expertise by undertaking a number of fun assignments like participation in Microsoft events, organizing and delivering tech sessions, online activities and code camps. In return, they will get access to numerous benefits – including Microsoft software, reference materials, training as well as privileged information about future career opportunities.
So are you up to the challenge?
We’ve set a mini-challenge for students who wish to apply.
You will need to complete 3 MVA courses before you can answer our survey and send in your application. The following topics
- C# Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners
- Windows Phone 8 Development for Absolute Beginners
- Windows Store App Development Essentials with C# Refresh
Once you have completed the above mention course, then you may proceed with the next steps.
- Create a one-minute video addressing the following prompt-Why should you be selected to be an MSP?
- Fill out the survey found here
- Send the following requirements to : firstname.lastname@example.org:
Email Subject: MSP Application
- Accomplished MSP application form together with your faculty recommendation form
- Resume/CV (Please include portfolio URL in your resume/CV)
- MVA Course Completion Transcript (with certificate and profile printscreen)
If your papers can impress us, then our team will get in touch with you for an interview and exam.
Remember, all it takes is great skill and a desire to survive. Now’s your time to shine!
For further inquiries about the program, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com.