Blastasia Inc., is an innovative and dynamically growing company and is a leading provider of webenabled software solutions and services to a wide spectrum of business industries, local as well as US and Japan. Established in August 2000, BlastAsia has been providing software development services to its global partners since 2004. A Microsoft Gold Partner since 2006, BlastAsia is one of the companies to have the largest number of .Net developers in the country.
BlastAsia was cited as one of the very first companies globally to implement a commercial application using .Net 3.5 framework components, specifically the Silverlight component.
Why join BlastAsia?
- BlastAsia conducts an extensive training in Microsoft Silverlight & Agile Scrum Methodology and assign all successful hires in a Microsoft Silverlight project ASAP.
- They adapt Agile-Scrum development methodology that proves to be beneficial for the development team because of a more collaborative approach in working with the clients.
- Employees are empowered by providing continuous training and subsidized certifications.
- BlastAsia has the most number of Microsoft Certified Professionals within the organization with 90% of our technical staff certified on different levels and expertise.
- Continuous growth rate averaging to 50% annually over the years.
- The work of employees are valued by giving due recognition and performance-based incentives.
BlastAsia is looking for 10 talented, ambitious and passionate people to be part of their Junior Programmer Trainees. Qualifications are as follows:
- Graduate of any IT-related, Mathematics or Engineering course
- Must be interested in software development (systems design and programming)
- Must be a fast learner and can easily adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Must be willing to undergo an intensive project immersion training program
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Has the sense of urgency to meet deadlines and can work with minimal supervision
- Above average English language communication skills in both oral and written
- Must have a strong desire to succeed and become an accomplished programmer in the next six (6) months
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
In addition to this, BlastAsia is also looking for Software Engineers with the following qualifications:
- Graduate of any IT-related, Engineering or Math course with excellent academic record
- At least two to one (1) year solid work experience as .Net Developer (C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net) involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) (report gathering, conceptual design,
detailed design, implementation, testing and deployment)
- Experienced in developing both windows and web applications
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, fast learner, analytical and possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a lead position is a plus
So what are you waiting for? Be part of BlastAsia’s young, dynamic and intelligent technical workforce and work with equally talented management team. Experience working in a flexible, fun, and campus- type work environment by sending your application today for a 1-day quick processing!