Are you a female .Net Developer looking for a job within the Metro? Check out this job opening from one of our friends in Don Bosco CITI. This might be the opportunity that will make you shine!
Web/Applications Developer (for VS.Net) – 3 Full-Time Positions Available
PHP 14,000 – 16,000 + incentives (for new graduates skilled in VS .Net)
PHP 15,000 to 20,000 + incentives (for those with 1-2 years of VS .NET systems development experience)
- Develop web and window-based systems and software applications
- Develop academic and business application software based on project specifications
- Work closely with the other members of the development team to define requirements and create the design of applications and applicable data structures
- Take part in the documentation of the applications being developed
- Provide second level helpdesk support to clients during initial implementation of developed applications
- May take part in the technical training on the use and maintenance of developed applications
- May recommend technology or platform on which the system should be built
- May be assigned to conduct product testing prior to implementation
- Perform additional job-related responsibilities as assigned
- Required skills: Visual Studio 2005/2008, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Female, preferably has 1-2 years of experience in systems development, building web and window-based applications (new graduates are welcome if already skilled in VS .Net)
- Must have good written communication skills
- Knowledge of or experience on the use of any of the following is an advantage:
- SDLC methodologies
- Reporting tools such as Crystal Report, OLAP and SQL Server Reporting Services
- C#, CSS, Java Scripting, AJAX and HTML
Interested applicants may send their resume to: email@example.com. Make sure to put “Application for .Net Developer” as the subject of the e-mail.
Information about the employer:
Don Bosco CITI (Communications and Information Technology Institute), established in 2008, is a full scale ICT product and service provider. We deliver a range of services such as ICT infrastructure setup, systems integration, solutions development, training, and technical support.
We are presently looking for multi-skilled Web/Applications Developers (for VS.Net) to become part of our growing development team that will continue to create innovative solutions for our expanding client base.
Don Bosco CITI is a collaborative effort of Don Bosco Technical College and Don Bosco Philippines North Province. We are a company duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.