Do you have the interest and passion of learning and studying new trends in technology?
Have the capability and initiative to share this to others, whether it be through posting in forums, writing blogs or even conducting sessions in their respective schools?
Then, join the MICROSOFT STUDENT PARTNERS Program! It’s a worldwide initiative by Microsoft which rewards and recognizes the most talented students from their respective schools for their dedication, passion and involvement with Microsoft.
The program is our way of encouraging students who are interested in building a closer relationship with Microsoft, and those who are simply hooked on technology, to develop their skills further.
1. MSP Welcome Kit
2. MSDN Premium Subscription
3. Soft Skills and Technical Trainings
4. Microsoft Recruitment Opportunities
5. Access to reference materials
6. Special invites to exclusive Microsoft Events
7. Free Software Access for their respective departments
8. Support for campus/org events
9. And other surprises from Microsoft!
Each school can have 2 representatives per course (limited to 4-yr. computer related courses only), preferably 1 junior and 1 senior who are both active in their respective student organizations.
To give you an idea what it takes to be a MSP, here’s what we are looking for:
1. A bona fide student of their college/university and presently enrolled in a computer science/IT related course
2. An active member of any computer related student org and their local school organizations
3. Able to name a reference (dean/college head/organization adviser) from their school
4. A tech savvy or must be passionate about technology
5.Assertive, would love to learn more and is willing to share your knowledge to other students
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to include a short letter of intent and faculty references – preferably your dean/dept. chair or organization adviser.
Be one of us – Because this school year, it’s YOUR time to shine!