Microsoft Philippines is looking for Web Design Student Interns*!
*There are openings for 2 web design student interns for October-December 2009.
- Talented 3rd year students who are passionate about Web and Graphic Design, preferably, taking up Multimedia Arts, Advertising/Media or any related courses
- Can dedicate 10 hours per week (at Microsoft or at home)
- Students who are familiar with various Web and Graphic Design Tools, preferably those who have intermediate skills in using these tools
- Has good communication skills, both written and oral
- Has some background knowledge on digital marketing
The interns will be responsible for the layout and the design of Microsoft Official Websites and marketing collaterals. They will also be working with technical and event marketing teams under the Developer and Platform Evangelism group of Microsoft Philippines.
Student interns will get the following benefits:
- Training on Microsoft Design Tools
- Student allowance
- Access to Microsoft software and learning resources
- Possible employment opportunities
Interested applicants may send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portfolio (if possible, on-line portfolio)
- We are looking for designers who have a knack for dark and mysterious themes (Halo and Star Wars look and feel)
- Qualified applicants would be scheduled for After further evaluation on your requirements, we will then schedule an interview with you.